At The Happy Candle we want you to experience the maximum enjoyment and pleasure from our candles. We take great pride in using only the finest quality ingredients and materials. Please follow these guidelines to keep your Happy Candle a bright and beautiful part of your life.
- Always place your candle on a flat, heat resistant surface.
- Burn your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts, to keep the flame as steady as possible.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- To avoid tunnelling, allow the melted wax pool to reach the edge of the tin on its very first burn.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings and other debris.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Trim the wick to 6mm each time before burning. Long wicks can cause a high flame and potential flaring.
- If the flame becomes too high, extinguish, let cool and trim the wick.
- Avoid burning the candle to the end. Discontinue using when 1cm of wax remains.
- Only burn for 3 hours at a time.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Never move a lighting candle.
- If you like to group candles, always make sure they are at least 8cm apart when burning, otherwise they can create their own draft and cause the flames to flare up.
- Store candles in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
Give your Happy Candle a little loving care and it will reward you with a beautiful flame and an unforgettable fragrance that will enchant you and anyone you share it with.